[SoaS] SoaS v11 beta 4 : tests with activities INCLUDED in the standard distribution

Jean THIERY Jean.Thiery at ModLibre.info
Sun Nov 16 08:40:16 EST 2014

Hello,

Le 15/11/2014 23:08, Walter Bender a écrit :
> Any chance you could post a log file from the Physics activity?
> Sounds like somehow you are seeing the wrong version
> of the box2d library.

Enclosed, you will find a copy of tests
run yesterday and today on most activities including Physics.

Don't hesitate to ask for more information.

> regards.
>
> -walter

Soon on Internet,

Jean [Jean.Thiery(ò)ModLibre.info][http://ModLibre.info/]