[SoaS] Recommendations for running Sugar on standard hardware (non-XOs)?

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:43:37 EDT 2014

Hey Samy,

thanks a lot for the update.

(1) I think some people already did run Sugar on a Raspberry Pi a while
ago. There should be a page somewhere on w.s.o about it.
(2) That sounds like an interesting setup as well!
(3) Tony (in CC) is interested in this as are other people. e.g. during the
Malaysia summit back in November someone from Hong Kong showed Sugar
running on a similarly low-cost tablet (
https://www.flickr.com/photos/christophd/11212550176/in/set-72157637721745034
).

Hope to see you at Sugar Camp this weekend! :-)

Cheers,
Christoph

e-mail: christoph at derndorfer.eu