[SoaS] SoaS v10 testing with activities not included in the standard distribution

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 09:59:28 EST 2013

> 7 activities cannot be installed.
> The error message makes reference to
> [sugar3.bundle.bundle.MalFormedBundleException]

What 7?

> Many activities cannot start.
> Some start then stop.

Again which ones?

> *Essential activities* (not in SoaS 10)

Three of the 4 you mention below are in SoaS 10 and they run just fine.

> jukebox-26.xo [ok]
> jukebox-32.xo [does not start]

We ship Jukebox 32 and it runs (tested on Final TC2)

> read_92.xo  [does not start]
> read_111.xo [reads texts but displays errors]

Again we ship Read 111 and it works.

> read_etexts-24.xo [to be checked]
> read_etexts-26.xo [to be checked]

No idea what this is, we ship Get Books 14 and it works with Read

> write_79 [does not start]
> write_94 [does not start]

We ship Write 94 and it works just fine

> *Child activities* (not in SoaS 10)

You could package up Activities you would like for Fedora and we can
review them as an option for shipping.