[SoaS] "Physics" activity [Sugar-devel] SoaS v10 testing and a few minor issues with 0.100

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 15:26:10 EST 2013

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Jean THIERY <Jean.Thiery at modlibre.info>wrote:

> {...}
>

> There is also a recording error when we stops Physics !
>
>  Can you take the log file and send to sugar-devel list.
>>>

> Yes later on, but I have to learn how to do it.

If you download the new, version 36 of Log,
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addons/versions/4056#version-36

It is now working in SoaS for collecting logs in the Journal.

You have to hover or click the first (and colored) Activity toolbar icon,
and then click the far right, Log collector icon in the sub toolbar.  That
will reveal a 'Capture information' button in the icon palette.

A log-nnnnnnnnnn.zip entry will appear in the Sugar Journal.
Hovering its icon there will reveal some 'Copy to' options in the menu list
of the icon palette.

Or, if you open Browse in SoaS and visit or create a ticket at
https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/
the 'Attach file' button (under the Attachments dropdown list control) will
reveal an 'Add Attachment to Ticket #nnnn' page with a 'Chose File' button.
 That button will open a view of your Journal from which you can select the
Journal entry for the log-nnnnnnnnnn.zip file.

           --Fred