[SoaS] "Physics" activity [Sugar-devel] SoaS v10 testing and a few minor issues with 0.100

Jean THIERY Jean.Thiery at ModLibre.info
Tue Nov 19 16:15:18 EST 2013

Hello,

Le 19/11/2013 18:27, Walter Bender a écrit :
> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> I downloaded « *Fedora-Live-Soas-i686-20-Beta-5.iso* »
>>> from  http://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease#desktops

 >>> The "Physics" activity (version 11) works well
 >>> BUT stops when we try to displace an object with the little "hand".

> I need to work with the maintainer to accept the patches that fix
> this. I can give you a tarball for 11.8 in the meanwhile, if you'd
> like.
>
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/walter/Physics-11.8.xo

Thank you for this version of Physics
which was installed on the USB key.

"Physics" activity (version 11.8) works well
BUT the cursor has a new strange behavior.
When we try to displace an object with the little "hand"
- the cursor is invisible within the "experience window"
- but it is visible in the two menu lines
   above the "experience window".

There is also a recording error when we stops Physics !

>> Can you take the log file and send to sugar-devel list.

Yes later on, but I have to learn how to do it.