[SoaS] Help with creating a bootable usb stick

Eddie Rozen edyrozen at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 07:44:19 EST 2013

 I used the Fedora Live USB Creator program, and the Fedora -18-I686 Live Soas iso. I received an error message vesamenu -32 not a com 32r image. Google search suggested changing the first line of the syslinux.cfg to default live. I received an error message live image not found.
I also tried creating an bootable usb image using the sugar creation kit, I expanded the ISO and used the fedora - 13 I686 ISO and then received an erro message could not find kernal image default Live. Google search suggested placing a tab after the word default and live and pressing enter in the syslinux.cfg. I also noted that other suggested that some desktop would not work, so I switch to a newer notebook and received the same message.

Eddie