[SoaS] Looking for tablets that boot on usb (please help)

edyrozen at hotmail.com edyrozen at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:02:54 EST 2013

Peter,
Thanks for checking back.
We want to donate some tablets or netbooks to some small schools in
Dominican Republic running sugar software. Our budget for the first trip is
a couple thousand dollars. A 10 inch screen would be nice. Im sure you have
a good feel for what is working in 3rd world countries. Any in put would be
good

Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid