[SoaS] [Marketing] links from homepage to Downloads page

DancesWithCars danceswithcars at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:46:07 EST 2013

BerryBoot is nice for RPi
downloads on the device
does all the stuff after putting it on an SD card

(i might not want to pull data off of it without running it,
like WUBI (Windows Ubuntu Installer)
but other than that, I'd recommend it for newbies
and others to at least try, starting out with RPi)
RPi is ARM based but so are the newer XOs,
AFAICT...

(see also sugar on android in an other thread)
---
odd nonstandard keyboard so who knows what I intended to type...