[SoaS] Sugar as a VM

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri May 18 12:09:51 EDT 2012

Hi Christopher,

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Christopher Lee Murray
<lee.christopher.murray at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Greetings,
>
> I, Christopher Lee Murray, am a part of the OLPC Jamaica project. Currently
> I work with Craig Perue and Adam Holt. Currently I have been assigned to get
> the latest sugar to work as a VM but so far am unable to. When I load the VM
> from the ISO it goes to the fedora live boot screen. I am inquiring any
> relevant advice or solution that may be provided that I may successfully run
> Sugar as a VM (preferably on VMware).

When you say the latest version which version are you referring to? Is
it SoaSv6 or the latest SoaSv7 RC? Where are you getting it from? They
should work fine with a VM. When in the live boot screen do you hit
Enter to run the live cd and boot it up?