[SoaS] Fwd: a Help

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sat Jan 21 17:57:35 EST 2012

On 01/21/2012 02:10 PM, Walter Bender wrote:
> Maybe someone on the list can help.

You have to install the extensions to get VirtualBox to see a USB:
  Licensing Information.
     VirtualBox is released as *GPL*=> "Freely available for Windows,
Mac OS X, Linux and Solaris x-86 platforms."
     VirtualBox Extension Pack => "*Free for Personal Use*, available
for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Solaris x-86 platforms.
        ( Extension Pack is required for USB 2 Access.)
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/virtualbox/downloads/index.html

Download this Prebuilt VirtualBox Appliance and import it:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#Trisquel-5.0-sugar

>   I'm asking myself if I downloaded a wrong version
> (trisquel-sugar_3.0-LATEST_i686) on this link
> http://devel.trisquel.info/sugar/
Look at;
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Trisquel_On_A_Sugar_Toast

Direct Download: