[SoaS] Fwd: a Help

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 17:10:50 EST 2012

Maybe someone on the list can help.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kaze david <vidkaze at yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Subject: a Help
To: Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>

Hello Mr Bender
Im able to see the USB device that is connected but I'm failing to
open It, I went to settings of virtualbox, then to  USB
then I found there are two check boxes to enable the USB, the first is
already checked but the second is not, but there is no way to check It
because It's hidden. I'm asking myself if I downloaded a wrong version
(trisquel-sugar_3.0-LATEST_i686) on this link
http://devel.trisquel.info/sugar/

when I tried  to  download this trisquel-sugar_5 It showed me server
not found. which advice can you give me. I really want
to go deeper into that as soon as possible.

by the way can I find a small project that I can present as my final
year project in june?

thks