[SoaS] [Sugar-devel] MacBook_Persistent_SoaS_v5_and_SoaS_v6_EFI_Boot_USB ( boots directly from USB )

Raffael Reichelt raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:24:52 EST 2011

Hello Peter!

It finally works! Got a working F16/Sugar V6 with persistence booting on my
MacBookAir, late 2008 from usb.

Sorry, I am not the kind of low-level, deep into it Linux-Guy. The Problem
was the grub root= parameter. I prepared my Sticks with liveusb-creator on
a fedora 15. This parameter was set to the name of the .iso - File: wrong.
Should be the name of the usb volume.

ANYWAY: Great! And I am really happy!

Regards,
Raffael