[SoaS] want to contribute to Sugar on a Stick - introducing myself

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:00:02 EDT 2011

Hi Kalpa,

> Well, since I have packages sugar-ruler successfully and there are
> some more to be reviewed, I now have an understanding of the process.
> And I hope that I'm in a state to co-maintain some sugar activities.
> So if you wish me to co-maintain add me to them.

Sorry for my tardiness on getting some more packages reviewed. I've
been busy in cleaning up my Fedora 16 duties as well as various other
releases. The last month has been busy!

So you need to apply for co-maintainership of packages yourself. To do
this go to the following URLs and request watchbugzilla watchcommits
and commit on devel, F16, F15

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/sugar-typing-turtle
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/sugar-visualmatch
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/sugar-abacus
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/sugar-jukebox
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/sugar-labyrinth

Let me know if you have any issues or queries.