[SoaS] Are we no longer a Fedora Spin?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri May 27 07:55:22 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 6:18 AM, Raffael Reichelt
<raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> I was little bit busy these days. That is why I could not check before for
> the official Fedora Spins Directory: SOAS is not listed.
> Did I miss something?
> I had a talk with a guy from Fedora at Linuxtag and he told me they are
> about to compile a Multispin DVD and I really expected SOAS to be
> incorporated. Does someone have further information on this?

As the lead on the project I probably can :-D

We've delayed the release slightly in co-operation with Fedora release
engineering to get a patch to support networking. I'm expecting the
release to happen next Tuesday at this point. I'll be working on it
over the weekend to clean up some lose ends. As it turns out there was
also an issue that caused persistent overlays to fail on the live
images so its good to get some of the zero day fixes in as well.

Watch this space, well mailing list, for further information. Likely
tomorrow I'll post a test image for people to test and provide
feedback on.