[SoaS] USB Automount

Esteban Bordón ebordon at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Tue Jun 28 10:44:29 EDT 2011

 gvfs is already installed.

I'm trying to reinstall all gnome-packages to reproduce the problem.

The packagelist is:

# gnome desktop
gnome-python2-gconf
gnome-desktop
gnome-panel
gnome-session
gnome-terminal
metacity
nautilus
gnome-utils

# allow switching from Sugar
olpc-switch-desktop

# GNOME dependencies. Listed explicitly to prevent equivalent components
# from other desktops being brought in instead
PolicyKit-gnome
notification-daemon

# battery applet
batterymon