[SoaS] Download links not working

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:53:54 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Christian Kroll <
christiankroll1983 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to download the the Sugar-on-a-Stick iso, but the links seem to
> be dead. Can you help?
>
> "The requested URL /spins/Fedora-15-i686-Live-SoaS.torrent was not found
> on this server."
>
> and
>
> "The requested URL
> /pub/linux/fedora-alt/spins/linux/releases/15/Spins/i686/Fedora-15-i686-Live-SoaS.iso
> was not found on this server."
>
> I am located in Germany, if that helps.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Christian

The Fedora 15 Sugar on a Stick version has been delayed.

See this page for links to the archived Fedora 14 version,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Mango_Lassi

Some testing reports for newer versions are available here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Fedora-SoaS

       --Fred