[SoaS] Thanks for your order at OSDisc.com!

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Tue Dec 6 17:33:29 EST 2011

Ramsey Brenner
OSDisc.com Founder

Dear Sir:

I am writing to express my disappointment that the 4 GB USB-stick with
f16-Soas I just ordered, has no persistence.

1) You could build the USB with LiveUsb-Creator in windows or linux with
persistence (why sell a 4 GB stick for less than 1 GB of Content):
  https://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator/

Also though it has an EFI folder It will not boot my Macbook Pri i7:

2-) This works (It boots on a Mac Only):
  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Fedora-SoaS#MacBook_Persistent_SoaS_v5_and_SoaS_v6_EFI_Boot_USB

To Duplicate:
  (dd write to an .img file and use the .img to dd write copies on new
USB-sticks)

Cordially;

Thomas Gilliard
satellit_ on #sugar freenode IRC