[SoaS] Fedora-15-Nightly-20110412.22-i686-Live-soas.iso TESTING

Raffael Reichelt raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 15 07:45:44 EDT 2011

Hello Tom!

Gave both Images a try (32/64Bit) on my MacBookAir. 64 Bit Stick shows up as
bootable efi devices but  fail during boot leaving me with a (grub(?) shell.

Booting with EasyBCD Bios Extender (as described earlier) works well for
both.

Openbox and Keyring errors as described.

Activities not starting: Turtle Blocks and Browser.
Etoys have some kind of Problem after startup but run.

WLAN is not working

Regards,
Raffael