[SoaS] CD helper for v3 Mirabelle

Matt Wronkiewicz matt at wronkiewicz.net
Sun Oct 31 23:58:59 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Thomas C Gilliard
<satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:
> You don't need a Mac to test it. You shouldn't need it for a Mac (you
> just need to use the 64 bit version of it)

A MBR-partitioned USB stick will boot on an Intel Mac with an EFI
firmware? The Wiki made it sound like that was not possible. I guess I
should try it.

> I am geting ready to do so.
> USB of Sugar-v4 and boot helper in CD drive. : )
>
> (Diskless hp pavillion laptop Turion 64x2 with nivida)

Is this the boot helper I posted earlier? It won't work with Sugar-v4,
just v3 Mirabelle. I can rebuild it for v4 if you're interested in
testing it.

Matt