[SoaS] CD helper for v3 Mirabelle

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sun Oct 31 17:50:31 EDT 2010

Peter;

I do not have an intel Mac so I cannot try this new boot CD. Has any one
tested it?

In a install of f14-RC1-live to a HD with yum groupinstall sugar-desktop
done right after install. The keychain password request works correctly
as we have logged in via gdm.
A periphieral question; is there a command to call up the keychain
manager from am init 3 boot alt f5 or sugar- terminal?

I was hoping to do a remix where the keychain-manager comes up prior to
starting sugar..... Is this possible? Do we need to put first-boot back
in our builds?

Tom Gilliard
satellit