[SoaS] Problem SoaS Maribelle

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Sat Oct 16 03:51:57 EDT 2010

HI Sek
Can you provide more information so we can help you?
Are you "stopping" activities before starting new activities? Depending on
your computer, you can usually run a couple of activities at a time but not
too many.
Which activities don't work at all?
What kind of computer are you using? Are you running it in a virtual
machine?
Thanks
Tabitha