[SoaS] the final sprint to SoaS 4

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 04:03:59 EDT 2010

Hi All,

We're on the final sprint to SoaS v4....

Adam Williamson has created some testing guidelines for Fedora QA for
Sugar desktop testing. You can find details here [1] and feedback
would be greatly appreciated so we can improve this for the Fedora 15
/ SoaS v5 cycle.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_14_Final_TC1_Desktop

>From the discussion (that I remember) that Simon, Thomas and I had the
other night these were the issues we had:
- Terminal issues - fixed with vte 0.26.1 release that will be in
stable tomorrow
- Physics issues - New version here please test
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/sugar-physics-7-1.fc14
- gnome-keyring issue. Not fixed yet. Helped wanted. I'm going to try
and get time to look at this further today.
- Read issue - Going to look at it today

Looking through the rest of the list here [2] I'm not sure if there's
anything else that's not specific to the XO hardware other than issues
with Paint and Colors which I'm not sure what the status is.

If there's anything else please speak up NOW!.

Regards,
Peter

[2] http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&keywords=~olpc-0.90