[SoaS] [Sugar-devel] SoaS 4 - Mango Lassi is out.

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Fri Nov 19 00:01:05 EST 2010

On 11/18/10 6:53 PM, DancesWithCars wrote:
> This has probably been mentioned elsewhere,
> but is there a Sugar/ soas on Mac list?

Soas-v3 and Soas v4 (Fedora-14-x86_64-Live-SoaS.iso) CD boots on MacBook
Air for me:
   Need cat5 MacAir specific USB Network Dongle for networking
Also works in VirtualBox for OSX 3.2 installs with livinst command in
terminal
   advantage: Wireless works thru Virtualbox

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Mac#4
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Talk:Sugar_on_a_Stick_release_process#CD_Boots