[SoaS] [Sugar-devel] SoaS 4 - Mango Lassi is out.

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Tue Nov 16 17:48:12 EST 2010

I tried with two identical flashdrives, same process. With one it boots
uninterrupted now. The second one needs the shift-prompt-linux0 routine.
Don't ask me why. I will post up to that effect on the bug report

Anyway, it's great to see the new release, well done all involved.

David Leeming
Solomon Islands Rural Link