[SoaS] [Sugar-devel] CD helper for v3 Mirabelle

I.T. Daniher explodingmind at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 17:38:33 EDT 2010

Looks like this didn't go through the first time:

Hi Guys,

For the One2One2Go project, I'm using plpbt, a minimalist boot-helper that
> will chainload a USB stick from a computer that can't boot from USB out of
> the box.

It doesn't depend upon stick name or type, and should work on most
> platforms.

If you'd like to try it out, grab it from
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/~it/boot-helper-quiet.iso.

 For more information, see http://www.plop.at/en/bootmanager.html.

Best,

--