[SoaS] SoaS 4 - Mango Lassi is out.

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 19:00:19 EDT 2010

Hi All,

This is the non announcement announcement of the release of Sugar on a
Stick 4 Mango Lassi is out.

You can download both the 32 and 64 bit version from
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/soas/

There's an outline of some common bugs in Fedora 14 and hence Fedora
14 outlined here
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F14_bugs

Some of the notable enhancements include:
- Sugar 0.90
- Support for more wireless adapters including the rtl2xxx series of
adapters that are common in eee PCs
- Improved Apple Mac support (still needs SoaS verification as
apparently its a major problem but I could only find Fedora people to
test it for me)
- Quite a lot of things that I can't remember

I would like to thank Sebastian, Mel, Simon, Thomas and everyone else
who has contributed to this release.

Cheers,