[SoaS] Sugar on a Stick v3 "how did we do?" release review meeting

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon May 31 13:30:48 EDT 2010

Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to attend - I will be in
traffic from now :-(

I'm extremely concerned about the lack of marketing-developer
cooperation during the preparation of this release. Diverting
attention from the incoherences is I hope possible, we're working on
it in particular by focusing on the team and recuitment in time for
LinuxTag. I feel sure the situation can be improved.

Sean