[SoaS] [IAEP] Really cool developments with SoaS v3

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri May 28 09:37:15 EDT 2010

Dave, Gerald - I started a stub for drafting a spec for this, and
linked to this thread so that it's easy to pull in links from James
and others (thanks for kickstarting this!)*

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Kickstart_generator (I couldn't come up
with a better name...)

I also linked to this from
(we need to figure out a feature process in general, for how people
doing cool work on stuff like this can have their work officially
approved as a supported feature in some SoaS release.)

*...I just realized the (originally) unintentional pun right as I went
to hit the 'send' button.