[SoaS] Updated Open Office.ods Spreadsheet of tested Compatible Activities with a Soas Mirabelle 509 USB

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon May 10 23:59:51 EDT 2010

Bernie:

1-)Re-tested ASLO .xo activities for compatibility with
soas-i386-20100509 as a 2GB USB on my ACER Aspire One.

(All of the Activities tested were run from a 2nd 1GB USB (it has about
140 on it) without copy-pasting loading to the journal.)

Link:
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/Activities-Index-Mirabell.ods

2_)Also: I did my first edit in ASLO for read. (changed range from 0.88
to 0.86)

I plan to rapidly enter the findings listed on the spreadsheet into ASLO.

Tom Gilliard
satellit