[SoaS] [SugarClone] -was Re: You scream, I scream, ...

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Tue May 4 09:18:05 EDT 2010

I would recommend using Blueberry at this time.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick

This e-mail was reporting on a new script to use with a beta of the next
version of Soas v3-Mirabelle.
which is slated to be released in several weeks.

This script allows customization of a live USB stick of Sugar and then
duplication to multiple copies with the changes a teacher has made to it.
Each clone will ask for a new name and identification color for the
student's Avitar.

It can be used now on Blueberry-v2-Soas

look at

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Category:Live_USB#Duplicating_SoaS_with_customization