[SoaS] Making Creation Kit Less Technical

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sun May 2 22:08:32 EDT 2010

I would love help on this project.

I still think that a DVD is needed for remote locations,"sneakernet"
installs, and for teachers behind a firewall.
Any Ideas would be appreciated. On the new DVD I am including .pdf's of
the Floss manuals (with links)
That form on a DVD seems to me to be the most appropriate form for
deployments.
a DVD.iso is a nice, cheap way to distribute sugar on a stick.

Attached is a preliminary SugarCreationKit 0.8 (contents file)
Suggestions on content greatly appreciated..

Tom Gilliard
satellit