No subject

Mon Mar 15 02:42:15 EDT 2010

and currently meeting with Peter about it.<br>
&lt;sdziallas&gt; satellit__: this is the issue:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1900">http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1900</a><br>
&lt;satellit_&gt; sdziallas: any answer on read replacenent/fix<br>
&lt;mchua&gt; satellit_: I think the plan is just to take it out of the
build entirely - it'd take a while to fix.<br>
  <pre wrap=""></pre>
    <pre wrap="">I plan to rapidly enter the findings listed on the spreadsheet into ASLO.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Thanks! At this time, the #1 blocker for upgrading to Sugar 0.88 is that
very few activities are marked as compatible.

Aleksey: to speed-up Thomas' work, maybe we could hack the database to
pre-mark all 0.86-compatible activities as compatible? So he would just
need to un-mark those which turn out to be incompatible.

The release-notes for Sugar 0.88 claim no changes in the activity API,
so we can expect almost every activity that works on 0.86 to also work
on 0.88.

  </pre>