[SoaS] Sugar-Creation-Kit DVD (preliminary version) is available to download for testing and comments (I have just burned the , iso on a G4 Mac sucessfully ans suggestions)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Mar 31 16:58:46 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 05:57:54AM -0700, Thomas C Gilliard wrote:
> (It is HUGE upload to sunjammer so I do not plan to update it very
> often)

Heh.  If you use a script, you can run the script on a well-connected
host on the internet through your SSH account and never have to move the
ISO data over your network link.  ;-)

If you've not got SSH access like that, see what you can do to get it.
Maybe Sugar Labs would give you an account.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/