[SoaS] Sugar 0.88.0 stable release in Fedora 13 and testing of daily images.

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 05:09:32 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I pushed the following final release sugar 0.88.0 release packages [1]
to both F-13 and rawhide this morning. Thanks to Tomeu and all for
their continued hard work towards the release. Now the hard work ramps
up for the rest of us. They will be showing up in the daily images of
F-13 just as soon as Fedora opens back up post beta release. They will
be in testing before that if you wish to test them earlier. As part of
that I'm going to add the extra previous outlined Activities to the
build so we can test them more easily and closely. This doesn't mean
they'll remain. You can install and test others using yum as well.
We're closing on the release. Please file bugs about all issues that
your aware of.

Peter

[1]
sugar-datastore-0.88.0-1.fc13