[SoaS] FW: Crazy SoaS Idea

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:34:02 EDT 2010

Hi Caryl,

I think that might be possible, I vaguely seem to remember that it
might already be able to do this in Fedora.

As Mel has said it wouldn't currently fit on a standard CD as the SoaS
image is currently around 500Mb so the combined pair would be over a
gig.

Can you file a ticket against SoaS so it can be tracked?

Regards,
Peter