[SoaS] Sugar on a Stick Changing Engineering Direction

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 18:15:47 EDT 2010

Wow! This is an offer I can't refuse.  I'll come up with a list for you in a few days.  One of my problems is that I am a Mac "person" and these would have to be made on a PC... right?  I may have to try to find an inexpensive old Windows machine to use for this... alas. Maybe I can find a small used notebook that will do the trick.

Is there any way the sticks and CDs could be made on a Mac even if they won't run on it?

Caryl