[SoaS] IRC.activity in soas-3-20100319 a working fix as it will not start as shipped

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Sat Mar 20 09:34:41 EDT 2010

Thanks for the report, Tom - I'm a bit swamped with work at the moment
but will be trying to set aside time for IRC Activity maintenance (long
overdue, heh) sometime this weekend when I get through my $dayjob backlog.

Could you do me a favor and put this in Trac on
http://dev.sugarlabs.org? (Mark the component as "Irc"). That way it'll
pop up on my list when I sit down to fix the Activity. I can't promise
that I'll be able to get to this and fix it, but I'll be giving those
tickets a shot at some point soon.

Keeping the SoaS list in Cc here because I'm not sure whether this is a
SoaS bug or an IRC.activity bug or some compatibility-between-the-two
thing, and we need to figure out a good workflow between Activity
tickets and SoaS tickets when they intersect like this.

--Mel