[SoaS] install soas to hard disk

Rodolfo D. Arce S. rodolfo.arce.s at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:07:30 EDT 2010

Hello:

Blueberry is a sugar version that _was_ not compatible with record activity
in the ASLO repository, i'm not sure if that has changed, but the last time
i tried record activity in blueberry.. it didn't work

I find it very frustrating to have sugar 0.86 and not have the activities
run in it. So i want to use a sugar (and fedora) version that _is_
compatible with activities.

cheers.. R

--
Rodolfo D. Arce S.