[SoaS] Read in SoaS with Fedora 13- use evince and 2nd USB

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 08:20:42 EDT 2010

Ummm. Thomas you've actually missed the point

1) Read needs to be fixed.
2) Having to run an application from a terminal and drag things into
the journal is not a nice user experience
3) There are probably a dozen PDF readers that would work, it doesn't
mean we would want them

I understand evince is a nice reader (I use it daily on my gnome
desktop) and if it works for you that's fine but its not a replacement
for read. Read needs to be fixed and until it is we won't be shipping
anything as default.

Peter