[SoaS] Summary of eBooks lists... Thanks to all who contributed.

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 24 17:10:04 EDT 2010

Hi Caryl,

This is the page we were building up in the last Blueberry SoaS release, unfortunately the recent Mirabelle SoaS release included a new version of evence that badly broke Sugar's PDF support (Read). About the most basic/critical feature for an educational platform was lost... :(

     http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/E-Books

Regards,
--Gary