[SoaS] Update on SoaS testing process

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Tue Jun 22 07:46:48 EDT 2010

Mel;

Based on comments I have relieved on use of an Open Office Spreadsheet
for Activity Test results:

I am attempting to set up a ASLOxo Table on the Wiki for Evaluating
Application .xo files downloaded from ASLO
with different versions of Soas. (It is a work in progress and is
incomplete)

It is hoped that all testers will edit and update this Table .

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Soas_V4/ASLOxo_Activity_Test_Table
also linked to:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick_release_process#Test_cases

This is based on does the Application do the following in Soas USBs:

start/ stop/ save and resume from the journal.

Data is being transcribed from
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/Activities-Index-ASLO-f13-Mirabelle-f14-rawhide-Soas-tests.ods

Comments and changes welcome

Tom Gilliard