[SoaS] Localized builds

Raffael Reichelt raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 19 03:27:11 EDT 2010

I know - but supporting non-it-persons with their computers I do know
too it is much too difficult for them. Most of te parents I know are
happy if the computer and the internet connection is working. Even
they are interested in providing a learning plattform to their
children  they do not really know how to change something. In fact I
expect them to prefere the boot-helper/usbstick scenario.

Raffael