[SoaS] Please consider including the script livecd-iso-to-disk in root of Soas-v4-Mango-lassi

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:36:15 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Thomas C Gilliard <
satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:

It will work better if script is located in  /  of compressed fs.
> not in /mnt/live/LiveOS

I suggested it would be more useful in the primary device filesystem because
it could be more easily accessed without booting the image, and still be
accessed from the running image as shown below.

> Frederick Grose wrote:

> I just noticed though that it is the only file in the squashed file system /LiveOS directory.
>
> The various file systems are easily confused. The SquashFS I refer to just
above is the system that is the active root system for the booted Live USB
image.  So, for example, in the booted SoaS in Terminal:

[root at localhost ~]# ls -la /LiveOS/
total 32
drwxr-xr-x.  2 root root  4096 May 13 16:01 .
dr-xr-xr-x. 22 root root  4096 Jun 18 21:18 ..
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root 23040 May 13 16:01 livecd-iso-to-disk

        --Fred