[SoaS] Attention Activity Developers: SoaS Activity Inclusion Criteria

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Mon Jun 7 17:54:45 EDT 2010

Hi all,

at today's SoaS meeting [1], we agreed on applying the SoaS Activity
Inclusion Criteria [2] as outlined in the wiki to the activity
selection for the upcoming release of SoaS v.4. We'd like to encourage
you to work towards meeting these goals and to submit your proposals
for activities and further features following the feature process [3]
according to the release schedule [4]. The final deadline to have
features *approved* (please submit your proposals well in advance) is
July 27.

We're especially lead to this step to ensure to continued stability of
future Sugar on a Stick releases and look forward to working with you!
Please email the SoaS list or our release team with any concerns.

--Sebastian Dziallas

[1] http://me.etin.gs/sugar-meeting/sugar-meeting.minutes.20100607_1510.html
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/SoaS_Activity_Criteria
[3] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick_release_process#Feature_process