[SoaS] PDF of proposed new contents of SugarCreationKit DVD - (A rearrangement of content= ver 1-2-3)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sun Jun 6 20:09:11 EDT 2010

Sebastian;

I reverted all mention of Soas...
Now as proposed "SugarCreationKit-1.2.3"

I also Split up the Floss Manuals and References into 2 directories

Folder-Sugar and Joining the Community folder not started yet.
   (I will need some help on collecting this information)

DVD is 3.8 Gb only have 0.2 Gb or so left.

* SugarCreationKit Contents (attached)

This should be sufficient for Monday's Soas meeting discussions. : - )

Tom Gilliard
satellit

Comments and Suggestions: