[SoaS] Request Feature status for the Sugar-Creation-Kit DVD in the next Soas Spin

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 12:30:27 EDT 2010

Peter,

I have attached a PDF that shows what is presently included on the SoaS
Creation Kit DVD.

I am also including PDF image of IRC log from a chat that myself,
Thomas Gilliard, and Sebastian had today looking to improve it.

Hope it gives better understanding of what we are trying to put together.

Best!

John Tierney

Message: 3