[SoaS] Request Feature status for the Sugar-Creation-Kit DVD in the next Soas Spin.

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 08:45:30 EDT 2010

> The SugarCreationKit is a compilation of critical files on a DVD.iso

Oh, my understanding was that it was the scripts to create the image.

> I am not knowledgeable on how to put a DVD.iso into git.
> I have never used git in my work.

You don't.

> http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/SugarCreationKit09-Contents.txt  is a
> list of it's contents.

Any documentation as to how this is created?

> Sources are selected Floss Manuals and pdf copies of pages from the
> sugarlabs.wiki and ASLO
> plus the appropriate .iso files and instructions.

OK, so it pulls in a heap of web content? Sounds a little like the
local wikipedia creation tool (name slips me for the moment and
sitting in departure lounge heading to POSSE).

> Please help.

I'll organise a time to meet up with you on irc in the next week or
two to discuss this and get a better idea.