[SoaS] Request Feature status for the Sugar-Creation-Kit DVD in the next Soas Spin.

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:02:34 EDT 2010

Well, on the Sugar Labs side the Sugar Creation Kit as championed by
yourself and John Tierney has been an excellent initiative to lower
both the installation and unfamiliarity barriers.

It seems to be more a question for Fedora which has its own rules and
traditions relating to "official spin status".

Sean