[SoaS] Catching Up

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 21:41:52 EDT 2010

Hi All...

I'm back to the world.... camp Grandma and Grandpa has ended for the summer after lots of fun hiking, swimming, playing card games and Monopoly, doing cooking and crafts, playing music, pulling weeds, building a square-foot garden, dealing with sibling rivalries, etc.  Now I'm trying to catch up on things at OLPC and Sugar Labs.

Has someone already asked this?  If so, forgive me....

Is there any chance of getting Sugar Activities to run on this gadget? They might be put on an SD card. Maybe just certain favorites like eToys and TurtleArt.

http://www.mobilewhack.com/augen-presents-gentouch78-tablet/

Caryl
P.S. I'll have lots more questions in the next couple of days.