[SoaS] Physics-5.tar.bz2 now on sunjammer

Gary C Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 24 15:46:14 EDT 2010

Just a quick ping on some .tar.bz2 uploads for those interested (Bernie kindly reactivated my sunjammer shell account, will upload .bz2's here until we have a more sane solution):

Is there a wiki page where we track the activity versions pre-installed in Soas?

P.S. I'm going to try and release a Calculate-31 (has been living in git since last year) plus a few bug fixes in the next day or two, if Reinier doesn't get there first.